|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Job Type:||Graduate Trainee|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Marketing Graduate Programme
Much more than you imagine
As the champions of our iconic brand, Marketing ensures we are the number one brand of choice for our guests. As a Marketing graduate you will gain broad exposure to the key Marketing functions in Aer Lingus. This includes the development and implementation of advertising whereby you will be working closely with our creative and media agencies to deliver through the line advertising. Digital marketing, which includes paid social, paid search, affiliate, display and SEO. Social media, which includes content development and creation, community management and social listening. It also includes exciting sponsorships such as Official Airline to the Irish Rugby team, Activation around Six Nations, Autumn Internationals and other key games.
The successful candidate will be:
• Highly motivated, hard-working and willing to learn and take direction
• A great communicator both written and verbal
• Excellent at building relationships and able to work with people at all levels in Marketing and various other departments
• Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines
• Creative, solution focused, dynamic and innovative
• Open to change, able to adapt to business needs
What are the essential criteria I need to meet?
• You must have graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 in a level 8 undergraduate degree or masters degree in the last 24 months or be expecting to attain this result by September 2017
• We will accept degrees from Marketing and Non-Marketing disciplines
• You should be able to demonstrate evidence of your interest in a career in Marketing either via your studies or from your extra-curricular activities/hobbies
• Be able to demonstrate a commercial awareness of our business and our brand
• At least a basic level of skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
• Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
• Provide 2 verifiable references
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check* or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in
*If you are a nonIrish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st March at 12:00 midnight
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have or expect to have a 2:1 in Degree/Masters Degree by September 2017?
- Are you eligible to live & work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction?