|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Job Type:||Clerical / Administration|
|Category:||On the Ground|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
Revenue Management & Pricing Department – Dublin
Applications are currently being invited for the roles of User Acceptance Testers (UAT) within the Revenue Management & Pricing Department specifically for the Shopping Migration Project, which will see aerlingus.com upgrade from Datalex’s TDP1.2 platform to TDP3.0. Reporting to the Business UAT Test Lead, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the execution of specific acceptance tests for all impacted Business areas.
Contracts will be for 3 months.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Execution of User Acceptance tests (UAT)
• Work closely with business units and end users
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
• Training on EI specific test & management tools will be required
To be considered for the role of UAT Tester, candidates must meet the following:
• Experience in ASTRAL Reservations
• Understanding of Pricing concepts (both fare & taxes) & Revenue Management principles
• Familiar with Commercial Retail strategy
• Familiar with the aerlingus.com website & mobile App both IOS & Android
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
• Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
• Provide 2 verifiable references
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check*
• Possess and beable to demonstrate the key competencies and skills outlined below
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
• Airline experience
• Testing experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Flexible work approach
• An enthusiastic, conscientious team member with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th October 2017
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Are you 18 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)