Business Support Analyst
|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
Business Support Analyst
Digital and Mobile, e-Commerce Department, Dublin
Are you interested in growing your career with Ireland’s only 4 star airline? We are looking for a Business Support Analyst to join our growing Ecommerce Team. We’re the team that are required to have a breadth of knowledge of products and functionality across the entire Aer Lingus digital platform. Based in Dublin Airport and reporting to the Business Support Analyst Team Lead, you will be supporting the delivery of a class leading digital platform within Aer Lingus across online and mobile enabling a class leading customer experience with a high converting proposition. The role has both a technical and commercial focus with specific skills around analysing support items, defect prioritisation, product support and knowledge transfer and communication, tracking and escalation.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
• Introducing a strong and repeatable process driven support function
• Excellent analysis capabilities, and the ability to extract and manipulate data to produce relevant information and business case support
• Ensuring regular director level updates on progress, roadmap and planning
• Analysis of product usage and customer experience
• Leading an offshore technical based team in prioritizing workload and timelines
Your qualifications & key criteria:
• Previous experience leading a cross functional team
• Proven experience in implementing robust support end to end processes
• Ability to create and implement a platform level strategy
• A strong approach to process and procedures
• Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and dealing with challenges
• Clear understanding of Aer Lingus’ commercial position and an excellent appreciation of the airline policies and procedures in an Internet environment
• Proven experience in 24x7 support environment
• An enthusiastic team member with a flexible and adaptable attitude in providing support across a range of ecommerce activities
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and documentation skills with the ability to present facts clearly and objectively
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative, commitment and flexibility
• Extensive and experienced strong problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
• Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
• Provide 3 verifiable references
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year back ground check* or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in
• Possess and be able to demonstrate the key competencies and skills outlined below
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
• Technical qualification and commercial awareness a strong benefit
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Generous paid annual leave
• Annual performance related bonus
• Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with Aer Lingus and some select partner airlines
• Prime location in Dublin Airport
• Annual salary reviews
• Employer pension contribution to a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
• Life assurance cover
• Income protection cover
• Paid sick leave
• Paid maternity leave
• Paid paternity leave
• Employee assistance program
• Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
• Subsidised staff canteen
• Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
• Learning & Development support through a catalogue of courses
• Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career in Ireland’s only 4 star airline
• Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th January 2018
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Are you 18 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)