Travel and Ancillary Partnership Specialist
|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
Travel and Ancillary Partnership Specialist
Retail Department, Dublin
Are you interested in growing your career in our 4 star Airline? Applications are currently being invited for the role of Travel and Ancillary Specialist in the Retail Department in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and growth of the partnership product portfolio. This will involve the development of strategies and business cases focused on generating additional revenue and average passenger spend, as well as improved guest experience to Aer Lingus passengers. Delivering these strategies and opportunities will require working cross functionally across all areas of Aer Lingus and with our Partners to coordinate and deliver projects and initiatives. As well as wider strategic work, the candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of partner activities including marketing, IT enhancements, reporting, billing and invoicing, and customer complaint procedures.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
• Strategy Development
o Define the medium to long term strategy for Travel and Ancillary Partnership portfolio to support commercial objectives.
o Analysing and scoping changes required to existing products, proposing new product / partner opportunities, and outlining a road map to deliver key strategic projects and initiatives.
• Partnership Development
o Source and deliver new partner opportunities through RFP and contract negotiation process with IAG procurement teams to help support Commercial objectives.
o Develop business cases to support delivery of strategies and initiatives by working across all areas of the business to assess risks, dependencies and potential benefits. Conduct cost-benefit analyses for new partner opportunities or enhancement of existing partner products.
o Manage all stages of Partner-related projects as commercial lead.
• Account Management
o Digital Merchandising
Continuously enhance the partner digital experience to increase conversion and improve revenue opportunities by working with our internal IT teams
o Marketing / Communications
Develop communication plans to increase awareness and drive traffic to our partner product offering through collaboration with our Marketing team
o Guest Experience
Work with our partners to ensure the quality of the partner products and service meets the standard Aer Lingus expects to deliver to our Guests
o Reporting and Forecasting
Analyse, report and forecast Partner product revenue and APS performance with the support of our Data Scientist
Management of new and existing contracts with our Legal team, as well as ensuring compliance with any regulations related to our partnerships
o Billing / Invoicing
Correct and timely generation of purchase orders and invoices
Your qualifications & essential criteria:
• 3+ years Travel / Airline sector experience
• Account Management experience desirable
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Self motivated with a high level of initiative, commitment and flexibility.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative with drive to seek out and implement new revenue and margin opportunities.
• Numerate with strong organisational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include proven report writing & presentation skills.
• Strong awareness and understanding of the commercial challenges facing Aer Lingus and a clear understanding of role of merchandising and how it contributes to Aer Lingus profitability.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
• Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check* or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in
*If you are a non-Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Generous paid annual leave
• Annual performance related bonus
• Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with Aer Lingus and some select partner airlines
• Prime location in Dublin Airport
• Annual salary reviews
• Employer pension contribution to a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
• Life assurance cover
• Income protection cover
• Paid sick leave
• Paid maternity leave
• Paid paternity leave
• Employee assistance program
• Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
• Subsidised staff canteen
• Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
• Learning & Development support through a catalogue of courses
• Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career in Ireland’s only 4 star airline
• Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
Closing Date: Thursday 7th June 2018
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Are you 18 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)