Retail Partnership Specialist
|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
Retail Partnership Specialist
Retail Department, Dublin
Are you interested in growing your career in our 4 star Airline? Applications are currently being invited for the role of Retail Partnership Specialist (Specialist 2) in the Retail Department in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and growth of the Partner product portfolio. This will involve the development of strategies and business cases focused on generating additional revenue and average passenger spend, as well as improved guest experience to Aer Lingus passengers. Delivering these strategies and opportunities will require full end-to-end project implementation through working cross functionally across all areas of Aer Lingus and our Partners to coordinate and deliver all aspects of the projects. As well as wider strategic work, the candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of partner activities including marketing, IT enhancements, reporting, billing and invoicing, and customer complaint procedures.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
- Strategy Development: Defining the medium to long term strategy for Partner Retail portfolio to support commercial objectives. Involves analysing and scoping changes required to existing products, proposing new product / partner opportunities, and outlining a road map to deliver key strategic projects and initiatives.
- Merchandising & Conversion: Working with Partners and internal IT teams to continuously enhance the Partner digital experience to increase conversion and improve revenue opportunities. Leverage partner experience and competitor analysis to identify best practice and develop actions plans.
- New Partner Opportunities: Sourcing and delivering new partner opportunities through RFP and contract negotiation process with IAG and Procurement teams to help support Commercial objectives.
- Business Case Development: Developing business cases to support delivery of strategies and initiatives. Working across all areas of the business to assess risks, dependencies and potential benefits. Conducting cost-benefit analyses for new partner opportunities or enhancement of existing partner products.
- Project Management: Managing all stages of the introduction of new Partner products including, but not limited to: project definition, milestone planning, issue resolution, risk mitigation, progress tracking, launch communications and post launch reviews.
- Account Management: Day to day management of partner portfolio including marketing activities, IT enhancement, reporting, invoicing, customer complaint procedures, contracts and legal updates. Requires working with all our key partner contacts as well as cross functionally across almost every area in Aer Lingus (IT, Finance, Commercial, PR, Operations, Legal).
- Reporting and Forecasting: Working alongside our Data Scientist to analyse, reporting and forecasting Partner product revenue and APS performance. Supporting the development of annual budgets and regular forecast updates.
- Marketing / Communications: Working with our Marketing team to develop communication plans to increase awareness and drive traffic to our Partner product offerings. Supporting new partner product launches by developing launch plans to promote / market our new product externally as well as informing internal stakeholders.
- Guest Experience: Working with our Partners to ensure the quality of the partner products and service meets the standard Aer Lingus expects to deliver to our Guests. Focus on analysing our “Voice of the Guest” survey to identify issues / opportunities and implement action plans based of this.
Your qualifications & essential criteria:
- 3-5 years Partner Management experience
- Project Management experience desirable
- Experience in the Travel sector
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Business, Management, Marketing, Economics or related
- Self motivated with a high level of initiative, commitment and flexibility
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative with drive to seek out and implement new revenue and margin opportunities
- Numerate with strong organisational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include proven report writing & presentation skills
- Strong awareness and understanding of the commercial challenges facing Aer Lingus and a clear understanding of role of merchandising and how it contributes to Aer Lingus profitability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Provide 3 verifiable references
- Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check* or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in
*If you are a non-Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid annual leave
- Annual performance related bonus
- Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with Aer Lingus and some select partner airlines
- Prime location in Dublin Airport
- Annual salary reviews
- Employer pension contribution to a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection cover
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
- Learning & Development support through a catalogue of courses
- Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career in Ireland’s only 4 star airline
- Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
Closing Date: Thursday 26th April 2018
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Are you 18 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)