AerClub High Value Guest Agent
|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
AerClub Guest Agent
AerClub Department – Dublin
Are you interested in growing your career with Ireland’s only 4 star airline? Applications are currently being invited for the role of AerClub Guest Agent. Reporting to the AerClub Customer Lead, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the provision of phone and email frequent flyer support to members of the AerClub Programme
Please note that this is a fixed term contract.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
- Ensuring all frequent flyer communications including email/correspondence are managed and responded to effectively
- Handling escalated calls/emails (via provision of second line support to Fexco/US Call Centre) to resolve customer queries/issues
- Provision of Loyalty support to previous Gold Circle members to aid them in the changeover to AerClub/Avios Loyalty Programme
- Adhoc weekend cover during hours of 10.00am – 6.00pm when required
- Ensuring effective communication to previous Gold Circle Members, informing them of Avios currency/additional features as part of AerClub programme
- Timely and relevant response to AerClub queries in relation to tier status /general queries
- Requesting and processing Upgrades & Companion Tickets for AerClub & associated card members
- Providing best in class service to all programme members
- Management and update of member accounts via necessary systems
- Escalating AerClub Member issues/queries to wider stakeholders in EI where relevant (including US Call Centre/Marketing & Loyalty)
- Team player, acting as a point of reference for team colleagues to ensure consistency in line with Aer Lingus policies
- Taking ownership and being proactive in approach to resolve all issues on behalf of FFP Members, in particular the escalation of queries/feedback regarding AerClub proposition to wider stakeholders
- Devising new template responses where necessary to ensure queries are effectively resolved within SLA
- Retaining the goodwill and loyalty of our most frequent travellers and keeping up to date with all EI products/policies/procedures and services
- Working closely with other departments to ensure member service levels and self-service functionality is delivered
- Compiling, analysing & distributing regular reports when required for AerClub Management team
Your qualifications & key criteria:
- Strong customer focus
- A minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Computer literate, proficient in data entry, use of email with a good knowledge (advanced)of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Astral & CLS desired but not essential (as full training will be supplied)
- Familiarity with the Frequent Flyer Loyalty procedures or the ability to quickly learn such
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative while working as part of a team
- Ability to be able to prioritize & manage tasks
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial challenges facing the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Provide 3 verifiable references
- Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check* (or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid annual leave
- Annual performance related bonus
- Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with Aer Lingus and some select partner airlines
- Prime location in Dublin Airport
- Annual salary reviews
- Employer pension contribution to a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection cover
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
- Learning & Development support through a catalogue of courses
- Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career in Ireland’s only 4 star airline
- Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
Closing Date: Friday 18th May 2018
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Are you 18 years of age or over?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)