Revenue Systems Support Specialist
|Region:||Republic of Ireland|
|Category:||In the Office|
Aer Lingus Recruitment
Revenue Systems Support Specialist
Revenue and Accounting Department – Dublin
Applications are currently being invited for the role of Revenue Systems Support Specialist. Reporting to the Flown Revenue Reporting Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the optimal usage of the relevant systems and establish the strategic view of the systems for the future
Please note that this is a fixed term contract for twelve months.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
• Managing the software requirements of the Flown Revenue Department. Troubleshooting and resolving daily hardware and software problems
• Ensuring best practice and liaise directly with the IT department to ensure system and data integrity
• Managing the Aries system and liaising with 3rd party provider and co-ordination any updates or changes
• Owning, identifying and resolving system solutions for the area and co-ordination of user input in the design, testing and implementation of new system solutions
• Being part of the wider team which will drive the technical strategy of Revenue Accounting over the next 24 months
• Managing the receipt of all uplift coupons, perform reconciliation to ensure that records are received for all passengers carried. Liaising directly with commercial, IT, stations and 3rd party providers to ensure data integrity
• Managing the production and transmission of all RAPID files
• Monitoring data transmission files to/from 3rd parties
• Controlling and monitoring batch schedules and data flow both within RAPID and to/from related systems
Your qualifications & key criteria:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Well developed IT skills with broad system/IT knowledge
• Self motivated with a high level of initiative, commitment and flexibility
• Strong organisational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven ability of working efficiently and effectively under pressure, highly motivated and adaptable to change
• Focused attitude to work with the ability to use time effectively and plan tasks to be completed in a timely and responsible manner
• An enthusiastic team member with a flexible and positive attitude to work
• Excellent organisation and management skills
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
• Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
• Provide 3 verifiable references
• Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year background check* (or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in)
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Generous paid annual leave
• Annual performance related bonus
• Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with Aer Lingus and some select partner airlines
• Prime location in Dublin Airport
• Annual salary reviews
• Employer pension contribution to a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
• Life assurance cover
• Income protection cover
• Paid sick leave
• Paid maternity leave
• Paid paternity leave
• Employee assistance program
• Cycle-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Scheme
• Subsidised staff canteen
• Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
• Learning & Development support through a catalogue of courses
• Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career in Ireland’s only 4 star airline
• Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
Closing Date: Thursday 21st June 2018
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Will you be 18 years of age on 1st September 2018?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 2 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence in Ireland?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence (ref Criminal Justice Act 2016)